As a small, family-owned tour company, Journeys Within relies on our reputation as Southeast Asia specialists and the referrals of our satisfied customers for almost all of our outreach. We realize that there is no better marketing than word of mouth, and we feel incredibly fortunate to have developed a group of amazing advocates we call our Journeys Within Ambassadors.
JW Ambassadors are those customers who have traveled with us before, and would be willing to share their experience with others.
Our Journeys Within Ambassador program is designed to reward these great advocates of what we do. Benefits include:
- JW Ambassadors earn a 5% referral credit every time a friend or colleague books a tour with us. Have them mention your name when they book, and we will credit 5% of their trip costs toward your next trip with us. Or, you can choose to donate the 5% to one of Journeys Within Our Community’s programs.
- Guests Ambassadors refer will receive complimentary VIP treatment while on their tour. You can be confident that we will take care of your friends or family with as much attention as we would you.
- VIP treatment for Ambassadors, every time you travel with us. As a JW Ambassador, we are going to go out of our way to make sure every minute of your next trip with us goes as smoothly as possible.
- Exclusive invitations to Journeys Within events in Southeast Asia, the U.S. and England, and inside news on everything Journeys Within.
- Access to Journeys Within photo retouching services, stock photo archives, and presentation coaching for Ambassadors who are preparing a group presentation about their travels.
Interested in joining the program? Please get in touch: email@example.com
Meet some Ambassadors
Edna and Steve Kornberg traveled with Journeys Within for a month-long tour through Myanmar in 2015, as well as an earlier trip through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam in 2010.
In their own words: “Steve and I have traveled extensively world-wide but never to Southeast Asia and we rarely rely on agencies. I put feelers out for organizations within the U.S. as well as in this region of the world. From the first conversation with Andrea of Journeys Within there was an immediate connection, a comfort level in terms of their knowledge, warmth, experience, listening skills, suggestions and their patience for answering all of my many and on-going questions. Being a curious and detail-oriented person I was constantly finding areas and events that I just had to see and would ask another question. Realizing that time and money was somewhat of a factor, Andrea was a magician and always was able to make it all happen. Their humanitarian goals, through Journeys Within Our Community, in a country that has so many needs, was also a large part of why we chose them.” – Edna Kornberg
Read about Edna & Steve’s experiences on the blog: