Custom Tour: Classic Bangkok for Holley
A Day in Bangkok
Arrive at the Bangkok Airport at 09:00AM where your guide will be waiting. Your luggage will be stored in the trunk of the van and you will head into the city.
First stop is the Grand Palace, the pride of Thailand. Get your blood flowing again by walking through this amazing temple and visiting the reclining Buddha of Wat Pho as well as the emerald Buddha.
Have lunch at a local restaurant with your guide and in the afternoon have a bit of a break as you take a long boat ride down the Chao Praya River and explore some of the back channels.
Visit Wat Arun and then return to the dock where your van will be waiting, ready to take you back to the airport in time for your onward flight - Departing at 20:00.
Meals included: Lunch
Tour Rate Starting at: $142 per person based on 2 people traveling
- Boat tickets as specified above
- Accommodation as specified above.
- Air-conditioned car with driver
- Licensed English speaking guides
- Tours and admission fees as mentioned above
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Airport tax
- Alcohol and meals not mentioned in itinerary